Locating your purchase history is easy but instructions may differ based on whether you are using the iWin Games Manager or the iWin.com web site.
The Website Directions:
- Log into our website iwin.com with your username and password.
- Go to the "My Account" link in the top right, like below.
- Select the "Game Purchases" option. Here the list will default to any games purchased in the current month.
- To see purchase games previous to the current month, you must adjust the date range and click the "Change" button.
You should then see your date and time of purchases, the titles you have accumulated and even initiate re-installation of games by clicking on the "Download" button on the right.
The iWin Games Manager Directions:
- Sign into the iWin Games Manager using the account games where purchased under.
- The click on the "Membership" button in the top right.
-This will take you to your account pages or account tabs, like below. From here click the "Games Purchases" tab.
- Here the Game Purchases list will default to any games purchased in the current month. To see purchase games previous to the current month, you must adjust the date range and click the "Change" button.
If you are searching for a game you have purchase however do not see it in your purchase history within your account, please file a support ticket so we may search for any other accounts and or purchases you may have.