How to access your iWin Games Manager Log file for submission to support.
1. Launch the iWin Games Manager
2. Navigate to the settings section of the iWin Games Manager - Like in the screen below:
3. Within the setting section - Click on the option to "Download GM Log File"
4. A pop up window will appear asking you where you wish to save the "gm.log" file - The default location is set to your Windows Desktop - See the example below:
5. Click on save - And the iWin Games Manager will write the "gm.log' file to your chosen location.
6. Attach the "gm.log" file you just saved to your support ticket or attach it in your reply to an email from customer support.
7. Your "gm.log" will then be sent to iWin and by providing this information - Our engineers will be able to trouble shoot the problem more effectively and hopefully we can get you back playing your games as quickly as possible.