Sometimes it is hard to describe an issue, or you may even be receiving a specific error message. In any event, screenshots of what you are seeing on your screen will go a long way in helping us to determine what may be causing your issue. Please use the information provided below to take and submit a screenshot (multiple if needed) of the error you are experiencing:
How to Take and Submit a Screenshot
- Make sure that the issue/error is visible on your monitor
- Press the 'Print Screen' key (usually found above the arrow keys on your keyboard
Once you have taken your screenshot, you will need to open it up using a program called Microsoft Paint. The location of it can vary depending on which version of Windows you are using, so unless you know where it is, you can use the search bar/magnifying glass and type in 'paint' to locate it.
After locating the Microsoft Paint program, you need to paste the screenshot you just took, and save it to your computer to be able to add it to your ticket. Instructions on how to do this are below:
- Open the Microsoft Paint program
- Press CTRL + V to paste the screenshot into Paint.
- To save the screenshot, depending on what version of Paint you have, you need to click on File or the blue button next to Home in the upper left of the screen, then Save As.
- Select a folder to save your screenshot in.
- It is recommended to save it to your desktop for easy access. Name the file whatever you like to help you identify it later, and be sure to save it as a JPEG to keep the file size small.
Once you have your screenshot(s), create a new/update an existing ticket or attach to your email (if you are responding by email).