Uninstalling & reinstalling the Games Manager can help with a variety of issues, from not being able to download/install a game, to being unable to launch a game. The information below will guide you through uninstalling & reinstalling the Games Manager.
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- The easiest way to find the Control Panel is to use the Windows search function
- Click on 'Programs' or 'Programs and Features' (Depending on your version of Windows)
- Find the iWin Games Manager V4, right-click and choose to 'uninstall/change'
- The iWin Games Manager should now be uninstalled
You should receive a message "The iWin Games Manager V4 is required to play these games. By uninstalling your games, you will completely remove them from your PC, and your progress may not be saved." If you are just uninstalling/reinstalling the Games Manager for troubleshooting purposes, generally you can leave this box unchecked, however, if a game is continually getting 'stuck' while downloading/installing/uninstalling, you may want to check this box. Unfortunately, this will mean you will need to re-download all other games, but you should not lose any saved game progress.
From the Website
- Navigate to the iWin Games website by clicking HERE
- Choose any game and click the 'Play' button to download
- If you do not have the iWin Games Manager already installed, it will install it for you before installing the game
- Click HERE to download the iWin Games Manager installation file
- Click on the installation file in the lower left corner of your browser, or find the file in your 'downloads' folder
- Click 'yes' to any requests to make changes or update files